Thursday, March 26, 2009

Simply Warren Buffett



Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
- Turnaround rarely works.

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Experience and Knowledge are what counts in investing.

The investor of today does not profit from yesterday's growth.
- Its the future that matters.

We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
- Learn how to understand and benefit from human behaviors. Why people tends to follow the herd? Why human ignores history? Why human are so greedy? Tell me why!

You do things when the opportunities come along. I've had periods in my life when I've had a bundle of ideas come along, and I've had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I'll do something. If not, I won't do a damn thing.
-When opportunity knocks, grab it tightly with both hands and legs.

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong.
-Be selective, do what you do best, and focus on what you know.

No comments: